1. The customer shall remit the money directly to Wing Hang Bank‘s account (the remittance bank account must be consistent with the bank card information when the account is registered, otherwise it will not be accepted.)
2. After remittance, send the electronic receipt of remittance (with the account number for the deposit) to the email address:[email protected]
3. The first deposit amount is 5000 usd for account activation.
Wing Hang Bank account:
Company name: Far East Precious Metal (HK) Limited
Name of the bank: OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
Address of the bank: 1/F, 161 Queen‘s Road Central, Hong Kong
The bank account no.: 035 809 562043100
SWIFT CODE: WIHBHKHH
1. Log in the firm offer account, and then click on the “deposit/ withdrawal” button. To avoid delay in withdrawal, please confirm the bank account information before giving the withdrawal instruction. The amount of withdrawal will be deposited back to your registered bank account. The currency of withdrawal is the same as that of the bank account you registered.
2. The information of the withdrawal account must be consistent with the information of the provided bank card and ID card. The customer must also provide the detailed information of the bank where the account was opened. Otherwise the withdrawal application will not be accepted.
3. After the withdrawal application is submitted successfully, it will be processed in a timely manner. The transfer time to the account depends on the arrangement of the bank where the withdrawal is made and is subject to the specific transfer time of the said bank. The withdrawal service is not available on holidays and weekends.
4. If the withdrawal is not in RMB, the company shall pay the withdrawal by telegraphic transfer. The administrative expenses required by the remitting bank, intermediary bank and beneficiary’s bank will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
5. If 40 % of the total deposit has not been used for dealing trade or not any trading after the last money deposit, three percent of the withdrawal amount will be charged as the transaction fee; if the single withdrawal amount is less than US$50, then US$3 will be charged as the withdrawal fee. For example, a customer deposits US$10,000 in a single transaction. For transactions(calculated by accumulation) of over US$4,000, the transaction fees of position building will be paid by our company; for transactions of less than US$4,000, the transaction fees must be paid by the customer.